Here's a card share today, inspired by all those adorable triangle and geometric Target Dollar Spot items! Using all one line by American Crafts made for quick coordination!
All supplies by American Crafts: Heidi Swapp "Hello Beautiful" line, the new Heidi Swapp Art Screens(#37601), Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Blush, Gold, Heidi Swapp , sentiment stamp: Papertrey Ink, chipboard embellishments: Heidi Swapp Project Life Gold Foil Kit, and Memory Planner "Hello Beautiful" frames. "DIY" gold dot" vellum by American Crafts as well!
1) Cut papers with scissors in triangle shapes, and lightly adhere, then stitch.
2) Use Art Screen and gray paint as directed on back of packaging.
3)Hand cut vellum and other papers, pile on behind the frame and stitch on.
4) Add floral paper behind the frame then adhere to card with foam tape & splat on Color Shine mist with the cap/bottle tube.
5) Add chipboard and embellishments with strong glue or strong tape: I used Scor-tape.
6) Stamp sentiment on white card stock and punch out or trim with scissors.
7) Stitch on pink chipboard heart to sentiment label and then adhere with strong adhesive.
Thank you for visiting here today! I appreciate all your comments and views!