So excited the November Challenge is live over at
Supplies: Clique Kits November Kit 2015
You can use the glassine bags that come in your kit on your pages, and I loved adding punched leaves inside this one!! The feathers are one of the several exclusive November Cut Files from Clique Kits! Totally love these feathers!! I cut a shadow out in white card stock, and then used the patterned papers from the kit to cut out the top layer of feathers! Love that these are layered files that you can use in so many ways! Since they are PNG and JPEG files you can print them out as well!
Crushing on the navy papers in this kit!! Such a gorgeous line from WeRMemory Keepers.
Here is the sketch for November from Amanda O'Banion at Clique Kits
Would love for you to play along with us for the November Challenge!
The guidelines are:
- You may combine our challenge with other challenges
- You may enter our challenge up to 3 times
- Link up your projects by November 30th, 11:55 pm CST
- You are not required to use a Clique Kit or the sketch to link up
- Create any type of project
- Link directly to your challenge project entry post
Link to the Clique Kits November Challenge Blog post: